Give your Small and Medium Business
the Cyber Secure Advantage
Protect Your Revenues and Your Reputation
You’ve spent countless hours growing your business, building your reputation, and establishing the trust of your clients. We help you protect that.
With increased business comes the increased risk of cyber attacks along with increased IT workloads, technological limitations, and funding constraints. We help you navigate that.
As you grow, you need continue to operate efficiently, expand your business, and do what you do best. We help you focus on that.
Cyber security services designed specifically with
small and medium size businesses in mind.
Take the first step to securing your business.
MINIMIZE YOUR RISK
43% of cyber attacks target small and medium businesses.
Cyber security enhances your Small and Medium Business by reducing business risk.
Common cyber threats include;
These threats can come from anywhere.
Protect your business with a Defense in Depth security strategy featuring multiple layers of protection.
We look “under your hood” to determine your vulnerabilities and develop a plan to secure your assets.
2. CONSOLIDATE SECURITY CONTROLS
Benefits of consolidating your security control tools under a single vendor solution include:
- Reduced IT administration, support and management costs
- Reduced upfront out-of-pocket costs by leveraging bundled pricing
- Reduced manpower and consultant expenses
- Reduced executive and employee vendor management time
- Reduced time to resolution
- Improved IT system management, monitoring and break-fix time
- Enhanced operational benefits through synchronized security (security applications and devices communicating together to help identify, defend, and protect against threats).
Learn more about the benefits of a single-vendor solution.
3. EFFICIENT SINGLE PANE OF GLASS MANAGEMENT
Single plan of glass management allows your IT staff to see data and interfaces from multiple sources in a single dashboard optimizing both management and time to resolution.
4. FLEXIBLE MANAGED SECURITY SERVICES
Benefit from all the advantages of a Security Operation Centre without the long-term capital planning. Your monthly subscription enables you to conserve CapEx without compromising your security posture. Our operating expense model gives you the flexibility long-term contracts don’t.
5. MAINTAIN CYBER VIGILANCE
We help you develop good cyber security practices and policies including an Incident Response Plan (IRP) and continuous testing and validation of your security posture via penetration tests, backups and DR plans.
Cyber threats and Motivators:
Managed cyber security plans for
small and medium businesses
Reduce risk ● Protect brand reputation ● Prevent revenue loss ● Gain a competitive advantage
- 24/7×365 Managed Detection Response Service
- No additional headcount needed
- Next Gen Endpoint security (Windows/Mac/Servers)
- Advanced email security (Gsuite/MS365)
- Mobile security (Android/iOS)
- Wi-Fi security (Indoor/Outdoor)
- Cloud security (AWS/Azure)
- Cloud-based Management
- Next Gen fully managed firewall including backups, upgrades, maintenance, and config
- Hardware: Lease for 12 months
Why Use Managed Cyber Security Services
Managed services provide relief for over-taxed IT teams by outsourcing comprehensive, up-to-date security monitoring, threat investigation and response services.
24/7 threat detection, investigation and response
Our state-of-the-art technologies never stop looking for abnormal activities, investigating anomalies and, when found, containing the spread. This allows your IT teams to focus on other important tasks and for you to rest easy knowing that your business is protected around the clock
Up-to-date protection with a managed firewall
All businesses connected to the Internet, need firewall protection. A managed firewall is a first line of defence against hackers accessing your systems and data.
We manage your firewall including firewall backups, OS upgrades, firewall configuration changes, alerts tasks, and support functions allowing you to make up to four changes to firewall configurations per month.
Freedom from CAPEX burdens with a monthly subscription
Avoid being stuck in multi-year contracts you can’t get out of. Our services are available by monthly subscription with one-year contracts (or upfront purchase) for hardware like firewall and Wi-Fi Access Points
Cloud-based management that makes good business sense
With cloud-based management you avoid the high costs of owning and operating your own servers while enjoying minimal downtime, the agility to respond to changes and rapid disaster recovery. An added benefit is single-pane-of-glass management where all services can be accessed from a single dashboard.
13 CYBER SECURITY BEST PRACTICES ALL SMALL AND MEDIUM BUSINESSES NEED NOW
According to the Canadian Centre for Cyber Security, as of 2020 all small and medium-sized businesses should – at a minimum – have the following baseline controls.
- An incident response plan
- Patch operating systems and applications automatically
- Enable security software
- Configure devices securely
- Use strong user authentication
- Provide employee training
- Backup and encrypt data
- Secure mobility
- Establish perimeter defences
- Secure cloud and outsourced IT services
- Secure websites
- Access control and authorization
- Secure portable media